Shenehon Company is uniquely qualified to handle business valuations of all types in every state. We have 30+ years of experience determining the market value of business operations and holding companies, including controlling and partial interests, and valuing tangible and intangible assets. Additionally, we can appraise any real estate owned by the business to arrive at the final supportable market value of all the assets. Assignments include valuations for purposes such as: estate and gift tax matters, allocations of purchase price, ESOP planning, franchise rights, business damages, bankruptcy, shareholder disputes, patent rights, buy/sell agreements, and obtaining SBA or bank financing.
Before we conduct a business valuation, we take the time to completely understand your organization and specific valuation problem, so our report provides the detailed information you need. Learn more about the different business types that Shenehon values.
A sampling of business valuations completed by Shenehon:
• Medical device manufacturers
• Oil and gas extraction companies
• Wholesalers and national distributorships
• Family restaurant chains
• Companies producing proprietary, licensed agricultural products
• Patent royalties
• International catalog and e-commerce retailers
• Companies producing products and services based on proprietary technologies
• Intangible assets