Shenehon Company’s consulting team has built a reputation for its ability to gain a deep understanding of a client’s valuation problem, collect pertinent market information, and develop analyses and options to guide a client toward the best solution or decision. Our experts develop customized analyses and recommendations on a wide variety of valuation scenarios, including: feasibility studies, financing options, condemnation proceedings, business damages, buy or lease decisions, shareholder disputes, and investment opportunities.
Consulting assignments completed by Shenehon appraisers are individualized projects that rely on in-depth market/industry research and appraisal methodologies to address a client’s unique situation or need.
Shenehon can handle complex projects such as:
• Providing data and market insights to assist with lease/buy/build decisions
• Generating analyses to guide land owners toward the appropriate development option
• Providing documentation for negotiations with local, state and federal tax authorities
• Analyzing financing options, including tax increment financing, and recommending an appropriate strategy
• Completing in-depth rent studies
• Preparing analyses for use in setting land leases
• Completing feasibility studies in a wide variety of industries and scenarios
• Advising on damages and compensation strategy related to condemnation
• Performing damages calculations
• Developing fairness opinions
• Preparing valuations and recommendations related to conservation easements